NeuroShield board with a digital neural network of 576 neurons accessible through SPI or USB2 communication with:
1) Software and drivers for use as a shield for ZYNQ development boards:
- NeuroShield embedded system file for ZYNQ7000 SOCs integrating an SPI interface to the neurons (*.hd file) for the platforms listed below
- Simple standalone project including the NeuroMem API in C/C++ and a simple script generating patterns programmatically and demonstrating how to teach the neurons and query them for classification, save and restore the knowledge that they build.
- Complete Vivado project (** optional use to adapt to your own ZYNQ platform; version 2018.3)
(2) Software and drivers for use as a shield with SPI interface to Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other microcontrollers;
- Arduino libraries and examples
- Python examples for Rapsberry Pi
- C/C++ library and examples
- Xilinx SDK 2018.3
- Vivado 2018.3 or newer if you do not use one of the tested platforms(**)
Tested ZYNQ platforms:
- Digilent Arty Z7 (switches & leds, Gige, HDMI, audio, pmods, SD card, etc)
- Avnet MiniZed (switches & leds, wifi, pmods, etc)
- HDK comes with Vivado and SDK project
can be easily updated to support other ZYNQ7000 development boards.