NeuroMem neuromorphic chipTrainable, Responsible, Explainable AI
- Digital neural network technology inspired by biology
- A learning and inference engine in the network
- Detailed outputs including novelty and uncertainty flags
- The knowledge built by the neurons is traceable
- Deterministic latencies
- IP available on FPGA and ASIC
- Simple RTL interface through 15 registers
- Libraries and apps to get you started
- Easy to train, validate and deploy
Two powerful classifiers in a same IP core
Radial Basis Function (RBF)
- Highly adaptive model generator
- Powerful non linear classifier
- Notion of positive and uncertain classification, essential for robust decision making
- Notion of unknown, essential for prediction and learning causality
K-Nearest Neighbor (KNN)
- A classification mode only! Not a model generator
- Equivalent to “RBF”, only throwing a dice in lieu of reporting an “Unknown”
- Always retun a response, but the NEAREST can still be far
- Commonly used for clustering algorithms
The NeuroMem homogeneous and parallel architecture allows the design of low-power and high-speed AI chips with unlimited neural network capacity.
- Neuron cell = memory + processing logic
- Neuron cells are identical and interconnected
- Neurons are accessed simultaneously in broadcast mode
- Neurons work in parallel without the need for a supervisor
A proven technology
Credentials in the industry
- By Size, Share and Growth; By companies, region, type and end-use industry.
- Key Players – Intel, IBM, Google, Microsoft, General Vision
- By Application (Image Recognition, Signal Recognition, Data Mining); By Vertical (Healthcare, Power & Energy, Automotive, Media & Entertainment, Aerospace & Defense, Smartphones, Consumer Electronics, Others)
- Key players – IBM, Qualcomm , HRL Laboratories , General Vision, Numenta , Hewlett-Packard , Samsung Group , Intel Corporation, Applied Brain Research Inc. , Brainchip Holdings Ltd..
- By Application (Image Processing, Signal Processing, Data Mining). By End User (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Military & Defense, Healthcare).
- Key players - IBM, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Intel , Qualcomm , General Vision, Brain Corporation, Vicarious, Knowm Inc., and Numenta.
- By Offering (Hardware, Software); By Application (Image Recognition, Signal Recognition, Data Mining); By Industry (Aerospace & Defense, IT & Telecom, Automotive, Medical & Industrial) and Geography.
- Key players - IBM, HP Corp., Samsung Electronics Ltd., Intel , HRL Laboratories, General Vision, Applied Brain Research, and BrainChip.