Accelerate your video analytics and deep learning with to a highly scalable and trainable neural network with a deterministic latency.
NeuroStack has unique architecture featuring four NeuroMem CM1K chips and a Field Programmable Gate Array to perform high speed pattern learning and recognition. The default FPGA configuration cascade the CM1K in a single NN totalling 4096 neurons, but they can be arranged otherwise.
- Four CM1K chips (1024 neurons per chip. Configured as single network of 4096 neurons in default FPGA configuration)
- Lattice XP2 Field Programmable Gate Araay with 40,000 logic elements
- Four banks of I/O lines
- Two banks of 2 Mbytes (2M x16bits) MRAM, 35 ns access time
- FTDI USB2 chip
- NeuroStack Hardware Manual
- NeuroStack Firmware Manual (factory default)
- Stackable via pogo pins connectors