- NM500 chip (576 neurons), expandable by stacking up to 3 NeuroBrick modules
- 6-axis Motion Sensor (InvenSense PMU6050)
- Connectivity: Arduino connectors, USB_C connector
- Power source through Arduino connector or micro USB
- Arduino and Python examples for IMU and video monitoring
- Getting Started…
NeuroShield is a product of nepes (Korea).
Arduino and Python librairies
- NeuroMem library to access the neurons via SPI, teach them in rreal-time and and start monitoring immediately.
- Academic scripts to understand how easily you can teach the neurons and query them for simple recognition status, or a best match, or a detailed classification of the K nearest neurons.
- Motion recognition examples using the on-board IMU from Invensense (MPU6050) and the IMU from the Arduino101.
- Video recognition examples using an ArduCAM shield and the RaspiCam
NeuroShield can be connected to a PC through USB so you can access the neurons from our Knowledge Builder software or develop your own applications using our standard API or SDKs. Read more about our NeuroShield Kit for Windows…