- NeuroMem library to access the neurons via SPI, teach them in real-time and and start monitoring immediately.
- Academic scripts (Arduino IDE and Python for RPi)
- Motion recognition examples using the on-board IMU from Invensense (MPU6050) and the IMU from the Arduino101.
- Video recognition examples using an ArduCAM shield and the RaspiCam
- NeuroShield embedded system file for ZYNQ7000 SOCs integrating an SPI interface to the neurons (*.hd file) for the platforms listed below
- Simple standalone project including the NeuroMem API in C/C++ and a simple script generating patterns programmatically and demonstrating how to teach the neurons and query them for classification, save and restore the knowledge that they build.
- Complete Vivado project (** optional use to adapt to your own ZYNQ platform; version 2018.3)
NeuroShield is a product of nepes (Korea).