A technology already in action
NeuroTechnologijos installs a NeuroMem-powered monitoring system in a steel blaster furnace in Magnitogorsk - Russia. Its solution is composed of a bank of NT Adaptive Controllers designed and manufactured by NeuroTechnologijos and mounted in an industrial enclosure....
Dr. Manan Suri, professor at the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi and his team from the Department of Electrical Engineering have conceptualized and qualified a system combining two NeuroMem neural networks to accurately authenticate persons based on their voice...
Surface inspection systems do not have to be a big investment in term of budget, resources and time. General Vision has developed an AI camera powered by a NeuroMem network to detect defects and which can be assembled in-line with other identical cameras to cover any...
Powerful analytics for your streamed and stored data
NeuroMem-powered Smart Sensors
Power your sensor hubs to learn and make decisions locally. Whether on an industrial machinery, under the hood of a vehicle, or around a wrist, the ability to learn and classify patterns coming directly from a sensor is game-changing.
NeuroMem-powered Smart Storage
Turn your storage devices into local, secure and configurable engines to analyze your data. Whether it is text, audio or image data, you can comprehend its content as a single item or as part of a larger dataset.
Not just words...
- By Size, Share and Growth; By companies, region, type and end-use industry.
- Key Players – Intel, IBM, Google, Microsoft, General Vision
- By Application (Image Recognition, Signal Recognition, Data Mining); By Vertical (Healthcare, Power & Energy, Automotive, Media & Entertainment, Aerospace & Defense, Smartphones, Consumer Electronics, Others)
- Key players – IBM, Qualcomm , HRL Laboratories , General Vision, Numenta , Hewlett-Packard , Samsung Group , Intel Corporation, Applied Brain Research Inc. , Brainchip Holdings Ltd..
- By Application (Image Processing, Signal Processing, Data Mining). By End User (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Military & Defense, Healthcare).
- Key players - IBM, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Intel , Qualcomm , General Vision, Brain Corporation, Vicarious, Knowm Inc., and Numenta.
- By Offering (Hardware, Software); By Application (Image Recognition, Signal Recognition, Data Mining); By Industry (Aerospace & Defense, IT & Telecom, Automotive, Medical & Industrial) and Geography.
- Key players - IBM, HP Corp., Samsung Electronics Ltd., Intel , HRL Laboratories, General Vision, Applied Brain Research, and BrainChip.