Unleash the neurons of the Intel Curie module
The Intel Curie module features a 6-axis accelerometer/gyro, Bluetooth LE and a QuarkSE SOC with 128 NeuroMem neurons ready to learn and recognize patterns in real-time while developing with the user-friendly Arduino IDE. Read more…
- Get an Arduino/Genuino 101, a CurieNeurons Kit, or a CurieNano from a vendor of your choice
- Download your CurieNeurons library
- Have fun teaching the neurons what you want to recognize
- Need inspiration?
CurieNeurons Pro Library – only $19
Get full access to the neurons including choice of RBF or KNN classification, norm calculation, etc.
- Make sensor fusion, build context aware
- New example interfacing to the ArduCAM camera